YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Working with Retail and Trade Managers to coordinate, fulfill and organize records for account display needs, including case and window displays, posters, banners etc.
- Maintaining inventory and updates manager on POSM stock levels
- To coordinate production of collateral material Support in the organization of promotions and incentives (coordination of shipping, mailing, gifts, catalogues…)
- Manage sell-out results database (reporting analysis)
- Merchandising and roll out of new display
- Trade campaign animation
- Being the person of contact for customer service issues in the area (intermediate with the HQ)
Holding a recognized degree, you already have an initial successful experience in the same kind of position.
You have a good understanding of the luxury environment and of the Middle East culture. You must be fluent in English and Arabic (French would be appreciated).
Word, Excel and PowerPoint have no secret for you.
Self-starter, you are able to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are energetic, self-motivated, action and results-oriented thanks to strong organizational skills. You are also able to show flexibility due to change in business demands. Autonomous and rigorous, you use your multi-task skills and creativity to suggest efficient improvements. Open-minded, you are known for your excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Last but not least, you are passionate about new trends in lifestyle, arts, new technologies and sports and if our slogan has a real meaning for you then we can’t wait to receive your application!