|The Sales Representative role with the Pharmaceutical Division at Arabian Ethicals is responsible for promoting and selling our product portfolio n a manner that meets/satisfy the needs of the markets and fulfils stakeholder expectation. In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
Pharmaceutical Sales and Promotions.
- Visiting all allocated area pharmacies/clinics to procure and build orders for all Pharma products.
- Arranging and displaying Pharma products at prime eye level shelves and counters in pharmacies
- Negotiating deals and promoting brand schemes to maximize sales
- Making all Pharma products are available and no shortage in the pharmacies.
- Recording all visits to customers for analysis.
- Attend all trainings and updates for new product launches as well as current products.
- In case of Short shelf life, inform the customer to liquidate on the counter as well as make arrangement with Medical Rep to help generate prescriptions through local Clinics.
- Process all orders and update them on the Oracle System for further process by the Sales Coordinator.
- Follow up with Store Supervisor for prompt delivery & ask end customer to see if delivery is made.
Submission of Reports
- Preparing daily sales reports of customer visits, & orders.
- Gather information regarding competitors’ products and activities.
- Update customer status regarding payments, address change or requirements to the Direct Manager.
- Prepare daily customer visit schedule.
- Identify new customers/opportunities to increase sales.
Collection of trade receivables
- Ensure collections of trade receivables as per Company Policy.
- Ensure proper documentation for granting credit facilities for new/existing customers.
- Follow up for all bad collections and if required inform the customers the legal obligations they have towards AEC