The role will provide day-to-day coordination of the Repair and Field Service division for UAE.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage all resources for the efficient undertaking of all service tasks including Service department duties, technical support duties and travelling Field Service Technicians.
- Oversee the duties and responsibilities of the day to day activities of Field Service Technicians.
- Ensure the health and safety of staff at all times, whilst adhering to both Forum and the customers’ health and safety procedures.
- Develop the service department and travelling engineers on all Forum product lines so as to grow the competency of the group.
- Maintain an acceptable level of utilization within the travelling technicians.
- Visit local customers on a regular basis to form, build and continue Customer Relations.
- Ensure all RFS processes are created and maintained.
- Ownership of the process leading to approval of customer contracts, working alongside the Forum Legal department.
- Quality assurance – All staff are responsible for the completeness of their work and reporting any quality, or perceived quality problems through their line manager or direct to the QHSE Manager.
- Communicate with Customers on manpower and materials requirements.
- Assign, and direct work; address complaints and resolve problems.
- Ensure Company Safety Programs and Documentation requirements are met by the Technicians.
- Prepare Customer Order Entry (COE) and ensure completion for billing purposes.
- Provide technical support to other departments as required.
- Trouble shoot Forum Drilling Equipment via electronic means and by reading Blue Prints, Drawings and Schematics.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Significant and proven supervisory experience in team leadership.
- Secondary school qualifications.
- Relevant training standards achieved.
- Full knowledge of relevant legislation and guidelines.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Maintain behaviour in compliance with Forum HSE requirements.
- Maintain responsibility and accountability through personal commitment and behavior.
- Report any unsafe or environmentally unsound acts and conditions to their immediate Supervisor such that remedial action can be taken to manage the risk