Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Makes and confirms reservations for passengers.
- Arranges routings and calculates fares.
- Issues tickets quoting the correct fare, to reduce passenger complaints and debit notes.
- Control cash flow to ensure that sales reports are closed on time.
- Initiate and promote QR Holiday products to generate revenue.
- Record and process reservations made by phone/fax /email office communicator, telephonic and email queries from agents and QR out stations timeously (24 hours).
- Action group requests and follow through from time of booking to issuing of tickets.
- Handle help desk-assist travel agents with seat confirmations, upgrade/downgrade proposals, meal request and provide quality service to travel agents.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, to ensure the efficient functioning of the work unit.
1. Resume / CV
By clicking on the “Apply for this Vacancy” button, you accept the Privacy and Application Policy.