- Oversee exempt and non-exempt timekeeping processes for the entire department.
- Receive a written or electronic account of all hours worked.
- Obtain supporting documentation for all leave usage.
- Ensure time and attendance records for every employees are submitted within established deadlines for payroll processing.
- Prepare and validate corrected timesheets.
- Follow up for missing supervisor approvals.
- Review and sign off on timecards submitted by supervisors in their designated areas.
- Process manual or electronic timekeeping actions.
- Update the unpaid leaves on HRMS.
- Provide the overtime summary to HR Department for payroll processing.
- Act as liaison between the HR department and other departments for attendance.
- High school graduation or general education degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the same field.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good knowledge in MS Office.
- Able to multitask.